Recent Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Friday, January 28, 2005

Comments Made Easier

After noticing that the nominations for the annual Bloggies awards (the equivalent of the Oscars for blogs) were up for voting, I checked out a few nominated weblogs, and boy was I impressed. The writer behind Tequila Mockingbird inspires me with her personal, sophisticated, and artistic style of writing, and the scores of comments to her entries shows that I'm not the only one affected.



Anyways, I noticed that she also uses blogspot but has a comment feature that does not require the commentator to be either a registered member of blogspot or post "anonymously". I signed up for the same free feature that she has and now anyone can more easily comment on this blog (!)



I like comments - they show me that an intelligent person is out there reading what I write, and that on its own is so motivating. Seeing a new comment makes my heart flutter - cheesy, I know, but true. So to Derek and everyone else, thanks for reading and feel free to comment if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment