Recent Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I took the GRE last week. Part of the GRE was like blogging. I used the same techniques of analysis and expression that I often use while blogging. The "Present Your Perspective" writing section gave me an opportunity to explain my viewpoint on an issue in clear, articulate, and cogent terms.



When I blog, I hope that there is going to be a reader there behind the screen and, with this hope, try to show respect for their attention by being concise and informative. I'm a person too, though, and I also want to show my humanity. and sometimes my perspective and humanity shines through.



I'm confident that I will have impressive scores on the Analytical Writing section of the GRE because I performed with the experience of steadily blogging Explaining myself, and explaining myself articulately

the steady practice of blogging



Blogging, as a hobby and as



persistence



Analyze an Issue, Present Your Perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment