Recent Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Faith & Antagonism

Sometimes all I can see is the bad in people and it breaks my heart. I can only see a person for their shortcomings, their failures, their blasphemies and hypocrisy.

To counter this I usually try to think of something good about the person. If I can't immediately think of anything positive about them I tell myself to be patient, to ease off on casting judgement and to have faith that something positive will arise.

After a while I wonder if this judgemental process is a sort of a reflection of something that I do to myself. I'm sure there are times when I can only see myself for my shortcomings, for my failures, blashpemy and hypocrisy. I have to tell myself to be patient, to ease off on casting judgement and to have faith that something positive will arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment