Recent Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Looking back, but moving forward

Today I finished another marathon quarter-year of full-time jobbing while part-time Mastering. I feel relieved. Now that this school quarter is successfully completed, I can focus more of my time towards our upcoming wedding.

There's tons of stuff to do: from the mailing of the invitations, to the hiring of the limo, to the the finalizing of details for Vegas. I could go on and on, but I will save that for later blogs, don't worry.

On another note I've also found some time to upload most of my blog entries from late 2003 to early 2004. Nothing quite like looking back on an era filled with the struggles of a failing relationship. I think I knew then that there was something meaningful somewhere within the turbulence of that whole situation, and that's why I refused to stop blogging.

Of course part of this mission meant relentlessly writing about my dreams, which, I've learned by now, is interesting for no one else to read but the person who writes them. I've censored most of the entries involving dream space drivel, I included the one which had a description of a sandwich I had (in real life) after a workout at the gym. It was a:

Grilled salmon sandwhich topped with alfalfa sprouts and alio cucumber sauce and small heart shaped leaves of green romaine lettuce sprinkled with slivers of swiss cheese all over a warm, toasted buttery slice of sourdough bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment