Recent Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, June 12, 2008

posts from the past

Tonight i've posted about 50 more entries from my old online journals. This is part of my continuing effort to sweep up and organize the dusty pieces of my old blogs in order to retain some sense of cohesion to my identity, or who I understand myself to be. And this existential rambling that i'm doing right now is precisely the reason why i've been avoiding this task.

Looking back, I've learned that blogging while under the influence does absolutely nothing for my sentence completion abilities. Also re-lived one of several college bar fight stories. I don't think I know anyone that went to college and does not have one bar fight story.

Limited to 50 automated posts by blogger, it's going to take a while to upload the over 800 entries I have made while blogging throughout this decade. And considering all of editing that takes place (did I really need to write about that dream with James Brown and bag of potato chips?) this task is going to be spread out over the next few days, or weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment