Recent Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cool Runnings

Overall today's run was pretty nipply for the middle of April, although I did begin to warm up after a few miles. I was zipping my windbreaker up and down like a bored ten year old trying to make goofy noises with his zipper.

I saw a young teenage couple sitting on a bench as I made my way around Hanson Park. They sat next to each other quietly, with their heads down, possibly dealing with some incredibly melodramatic teenage crisis. After the 3rd or 4th time I passed them I began to wonder to myself, "Don't you guys have something else to do with your time? Really, come on you're only what, 13-14 years old? What could be so tragic that you have to sit here on the park bench rocking your hardest emo faces?"

No comments:

Post a Comment